A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Friday, November 16, 2012

Pre-Op Tests

Today I went to the hospital for insurance pre-authorization, blood tests, chest x-rays and an EKG for the lymph node removal next week. Sam went with me, but we moved along so quickly from one test to the next, we didn't have much chance to talk. Other than the fact they had a hard time finding a vein for the blood test, everything went well. The surgery is slated for Tuesday morning.
I also announce it on my blog, as I am not sure how treatment will affect my regular posting. I want to be upbeat and make this a blessing to someone else who may be going through similar circumstances, but I am not sure how yet.
Please keep us in your prayers.

“I am with you always…” -Matt. 28:20

1 comment:

  1. You've been pretty upbeat in all of this so far, I'm praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete