A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Doc Calls

(on right)

My GP called to see how we all were doing and to expressed how surprised he was too. His office set me up for an appointment for the surgeon for the following Monday.
At some point, I break the news to the little ones, but reassure them that I am going to be okay. I am afraid to use the c-word with them because they know of a good friend who died of cancer, but I eventually do.
Steven and I take James to a pre-scheduled doctor's appointment. I was planning all along to go alone, but Steven doesn't want to leave me alone now.
Please keep us in your prayers.


“…for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things…”
~Matt. 6:32

No comments:

Post a Comment