A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Happy Day

My surgeon's office called to say that there was no cancer cells found in the lymph nodes. A happy day, indeed.

Please keep us in your prayers.

“…For your Father knows what you need before you ask him.” -Matt. 6:8

7 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear no cancer in the lymph nodes!!Still praying for you.Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad, too! That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great News! Very glad to hear this. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a blessing!!! We will keep praying... and we will lift up PRAISE for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Phyllis, how did I not see this blog of yours before? I'm so sorry to hear your news but so pleased to hear the latest. I was diagnosed with invasive, malignant melanoma almost a year ago (when Becca wasn't even one yet), so understand the terror that accompanies news like this. I so pray for healing and peace for you and your family. Although I'm across the ocean, please know you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great news Phyllis. Keep strong! You are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is WONDERFUL news! Cancer is much harder to treat if it's in the lymph nodes.

    ReplyDelete