A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Monday, January 28, 2013

The GP Referral in Maryland (Delaware)

As many of you already know, we have moved back to our house in Maryland to continue with my cancer treatment. I went to my GP physician, Dr. Priya Dixit-patel here in Maryland, well, actually Delaware. Since we live on the Delaware border, it is sometimes better to cross the border into Delaware. She has referred me to the Helen Graham Cancer Center, which is about an hour from our house. They should be calling me this week with an appointment.
Please keep us in your prayers.

"...for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” Phil. 4:11

2 comments:

  1. The cancer center looks beautiful. Was the move back difficult? We're praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying. It's so foreign to me to conceive of a doctor out of state being relatively near for appointments.

    ReplyDelete