A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Oncologist in Maryland (Delaware)

I have an appointment with oncologist Dr. Michael Guarino for February 8th at the Helen Graham Cancer Center.
Please keep us in your prayers.


“He reached down from on high and took hold of me; 

he drew me out of deep waters. 
He rescued me from my powerful enemy, 
from my foes, who were too strong for me. 
They confronted me in the day of my disaster, 
but the LORD was my support. 
He brought me out into a spacious place; 
he rescued me… he delighted in me.”
 ~Psalm 18:16-19

10 comments:

  1. I hope you are having many, many good days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you on my prayer list- at the TOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it marked on my calendar - so I will not forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in our thoughts, Phyllis. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's today. How did it go? Still praying for you and your family, Phyllis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went very well, but it was a very long day. I am exhausted tonight, but I will write all about it tomorrow once I have gotten some rest. I will say that I love the doctor and the appointment went very well.

      Delete