A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet The New Surgeon

“I have surely seen their affliction… and have heard their cry… for I know their sorrows; And I am come down to deliver them…” 
Exodus 3:7
Joseph M. Belgrade, M.D.
Joseph M. Belgrade, MD
Delaware Surgical Group

This is going to be a busy week for us. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the new surgeon and Friday I have an appointment with my oncologist. (We also had an appointment with Alex's new doctor on Monday and I meet with my priest on Thursday. Not really related to my health issues, but it has made for a very busy week!)
Please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments: