A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Oncotype Results Are Back!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and I am helped,,,"
Psalm 28:1, 6-7

The nurse from my oncologist office telephoned me today to say the results came back on my Oncotype test and I will not have to have Chemotherapy! I will have to have surgery, however, so my next appointments will be with a new surgeon and with the oncologist to begin the hormonal chemotherapy. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO HAPPY for no chemo!! We'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you. We will be praying.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising the Lord for no Chemo! Continuing to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! What a great blessing. Sending live and prayers!

    ReplyDelete