A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Margins Are Clear!

do not be afraid
Oh, happy day! Had the follow-up with the surgeon and he got tissue all the way back to the muscle wall, and he did retrieve some DCIS cells in the tissue. The margins are well clear this time, however, so we are good to go with the radiation in about a month. All of this and I still don't look too lopsided yet. : )

Thank you all so much for your prayers and blessings.
I also wanted to mention that a bloggy friend of mine has started a new linkup, you-all might like to join.

 photo 79396fe0-1f8b-44f8-a90e-f8ca7bfa801e_zpsa74bcc3b.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things are as well as they can be. I know it must be very hard to deal with. We pray for you every morning before school work and will continue to, my friend.

    Thanks for supporting me even in the midst of all that you're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! So pleased for you, Phyllis. We'll keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! That is great news indeed. Praying that our Healer, Jehovah-rapha, will pour out His oil on you, like a healing balm, and that He will sustain you through this, all according to His will for you. When I saw your pic, regarding the phrase "do not be afraid" appearing biblically 365 times, I was reminded of a post I had written regarding my son being bullied. Here is the link, if you would like a look-see. Have a super blessed weekend, sister!

    http://asonguntothelord.blogspot.com/2013/01/god-is-bigger-isaiah-4110.html

    P.S - Found you via Friendship Friday! Link up. Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that timely link, Carrie. We can't always control things or people that touch our lives, but we can control our relationship with the Lord. Thank you for that reminder.

      Delete