A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Friday, May 24, 2013

Radiation Treatment, Week Two

This is the end of the second week of treatment, and oddly enough, I have more energy this week than last week. I am not able to do all the things I want to do, but I do get enough done that I am satisfied. My skin remains to be without any signs of burning and I am not having any other side effects to speak of. It has been a very good week. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. It means so much.


7 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and quotes you find to share with your posts, they're so amazingly encouraging.

    Maybe your body just needed a week to adapt to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear this -- continuing to pray for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that this week is a bit better Phyllis. May the weeks get better and better, with the absolute minimum of side effects! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that things are going well and you are not experiencing too many side effects. I'll keep on praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's terrific! I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture and thought! I am glad to read it was a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I've been so out of the blogging world these past months that I had no idea you were ill. I'm glad you're feeling better this week and I will be praying for you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete