A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Friday, June 21, 2013

Radiation Treatment, week 6: One More Week To Go

False
source
Well, today when I saw the doctor he was sufficiently impressed with my burn. He prescribed some Lidocane in Aquaphor Cream to put on it. I can use that or some Hydrocortisone cream when it begins to get better. The blisters are dry enough however because I have been faithfully using cornstarch. I only have one more week of treatment and the areas that have been most affected are now not in the area of radiation, so I should be healing there. I am very grateful for all of your prayers and encouragement.

I am linking this to:

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your almost done. Praying that the burns heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying... I can't believe sometimes how you have persevered though all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it's almost done.

    I didn't know cornstarch helped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phyllis! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Super Sweet Blogging award! I know some bloggers don't like these awards so I'll understand if you don't want it!
    http://www.faithfulmomof9.com/super-sweet-blogging-award/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very glad that you are almost done!! I hope that your burns heal quickly. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete