A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Friday, August 2, 2013

Radiation Follow-Up

When I am afraid, I will trust in You... Free Printable

Today I went for a Radiation Therapy follow-up and the doctor explained that any pain I was having now was due to the nerves re-connecting and that the burn is healing up nicely. He did give me a manual breast exam, which was nice since I can't tell now one lump from another, as both the surgery and radiation therapy has left lumps. He didn't find anything unusual. Next appointment is in February.

6 comments:

  1. I have not visited my blog roll in months - it is pretty embarrassing but there it is. I was on line hoping to find the recipe I used to link to for Luciapepparkakor - as the original site had been taken down. And all of a sudden there it was! In Household Ways!

    And then I saw the mention of recovery and had to come over to see what is going on. I am so sorry to hear the news that you have had to deal with breast cancer. But heartened by the very good news you have received from your followup visit. My heartfelt wishes for your continued healing and future good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was wondering how Phyliss was feeling after she mentioned her cancer. I went into the search box and typed the ugly word c.a.n.c.e.r to find this page. So wish I had done this sooner! Praise be to God that you are finished with radiation now. I pray for your continued health and recovery. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear that you are doing well and it is great to see your smiling face on your All Things Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are on the mend now! Such good news to see!

    ReplyDelete