A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Year Ago Today...

God is patient with us, even when we aren't so patient with Him. #autism #specialneeds
One year ago today I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
On my birthday.
Thank you, God for another year of a beautiful life.
Be grateful for each day, my friends, and live life to the fullest.

5 comments:

  1. I for one am grateful that you are still here. I know your family is beyond relief that you are. I hope your birthday is fantastic.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to God, Phyllis! And happy birthday to you! May God continue to bless and keep you all the days of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a pleasant anniversary, but a significant one that has greatly impacted your life! Praying for many more healthy and happy years to come. God Bless you, Phyllis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phillis you amaze me. Thank you for blogging about your very personal experience with cancer. My sister is a three time cancer survivor. Our mom died from breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it has been a year.

    ReplyDelete