A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Friday, May 16, 2014

Pap Test

No grit, no pearl.
I got the results back from my yearly pap test and they found abnormal cells. They said that 40% of the time they stay the same, 40% of the time they get better and 20% of the time they turn cancerous. I will get another test done in 4 months to see which way it has gone. Please keep me in your prayers.

7 comments:

  1. Praying for you. I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your health.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Phyllis - no grit, no pearls indeed. You seem to be getting your share of grit. I'll be praying for a peaceful mind for you as you wait, as well as for healthy cells 4 months from now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying. I know exactly how you are feeling...my pap test always show abnormal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you that it stays the same or shrinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! I think you have dealt with enough hiccups already. Wish I could say more that brings more peace beside prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, this happened to me and the next time around they were normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending a prayer up for normal cells!

    ReplyDelete