A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Saturday, June 28, 2014

One Year of Recovery

6.14chrisbday-1 One year ago today I finished my last treatment, radiation therapy. This marks my first anniversary....my first year of recovery. Thank you all for your prayers and compassion through this journey.

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Words I'm very happy to be able to type :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It seems longer and yet just yesterday. Continued prayers for your health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! That is a wonderful place to be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just having a chance to catch up on blogs since taking a break while my mother was visiting and all I can say is Praise the Lord! Wonderful news! Happy Anniversary to you and may you be blessed with abundant grace as you continue your remission!

    ReplyDelete