A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016 Sonogram Results Back...More Prayers Needed

I am going to need your prayers again, my friends. I had a sonogram last Friday because of bleeding after menopause.  The wall of my uterus is thick, which is an indication of uterine cancer. I am guessing at this point that it is the kind caused by Tamoxifen,  the drug I used for the treatment of my breast cancer. I don't yet know any more in terms of stages or treatment. But perhaps I will know more on Thursday when I  meet with my gynecologist.  Meawhile,  please keep me and my family in your prayers.

4 comments: