A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Today I  went for my general yearly physical with my family doctor and she also was quite alarmed at my bleeding after menopause,  and has ordered a sonogram for Friday,  September 23, and I have set up a follow-up gyn appointment for Thursday, September 29. I researched and found out bleeding after menopause is a sign of uterine cancer. Keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this just showed up in my feed, so I didn't see it until after the one I just commented on.

    ReplyDelete