A journal of my experiences with breast cancer to inform those who are interested and to help any one else who might have just been diagnosed.

“[She] will have no fear of bad news; [her] heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Met with the Gyn and she did a pap test and scheduled me for a biopsy for October 13. Steven and I  have discussed it and after this scare, even if it turns out I don't have endometrial cancer, I am going to elect to have a hysterectomy to avoid the possibility of it. Truth be told, however, it is almost certain that I have it. Right now I am just praying that we are still in the early stages. Please pray for me that we have caught it before it has gone to far throughout my body. Will keep you all posted.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you so much.

    My Mom had a hysterectomy when I was in high school because of family history of cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my daily rosary prayers. I think your plan of action is a good one. I wish there were some amazing words of wisdom to say to you. I wish I was there to give you a hug and take you out for a cup of coffee or tea or something. Know that you are in my prayers! Everything is going to be alright. God has this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You are very helpful and a very good friend. You are a blessing to me.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. You are very helpful and a very good friend. You are a blessing to me.

      Delete